The Rotary Club of Hoddesdon
Rotary is made up of three parts: at the heart of Rotary are our clubs, that are supported by Rotary International and The Rotary Foundation.
- Rotary clubs bring together dedicated individuals to exchange ideas, build relationships, and take action.
- Rotary International supports Rotary clubs worldwide by coordinating global programs, campaigns, and initiatives.
- The Rotary Foundation uses generous donations to fund projects by Rotarians and our partners in communities around the world. As a nonprofit, all of the Foundation's funding comes from voluntary contributions made by Rotarians and friends who share our vision of a better world.
Together, Rotary clubs, Rotary International, and The Rotary Foundation work to make lasting improvements in our communities and around the world.
When Rotary partners with other organizations, we multiply the impact made by either group on their own. We call this “the Rotary effect.” From local food banks to global humanitarian organizations, we work with a wide variety of partners, including:
- Aga Khan University
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Global FoodBanking Network
- Mercy Ships
- United Nations
- World Health Organization
What does it take to be a leader with Rotary? Integrity, expertise, and a commitment to service—all the qualities that make Rotary members extraordinary. We look for these qualities in all our leadership positions, including our elected President and Board of Directors, who lead Rotary International, our appointed Trustee Chair and Board of Trustees, who run The Rotary Foundation, and our General Secretary and executive staff, who provide long-term oversight of the organization. Members of each Rotary club elect their own leadership.
Find out more: